Honoring Malcolm today and everyday.
"Learn to love people and use things and not the other way around…" - Drake
The Music Snobs In The Mix 001: The Struggle Mix (Mixed by Arthur)
01. Miles Davis - ‘Nothing Like You’
02. Gang Starr - ‘Mass Appeal’
03. Bee Gees - ‘Love You Inside Out’
04. ATCQ (feat. Mos Def) - ‘Rock Rock Y’all’
05. D’angelo - ‘The Root’
06. That Guy - some track
07. Common - ‘New Wave’
08. Stevie Wonder - ‘All I Do’
09. Bonobo - ‘Cirrus’
10. Daft Punk - ‘Drezzed’
11. Carl Craig - ‘Rougish Moogish’
12. Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross - ‘In Motion’
13. Stereolab - ‘Refractions in the Plastic Pulse’
Subscribe in iTunes
The best thing on TV right now. Personal work, 2014.
A friendly PSA that it is still #erykahbadu’s birthday (especially on the west coast) #givenchy #bad #thankyou
When Snobs get in their feelings, you don’t want to miss the results. Scoop, Isaac, Jehan, and Arthur present the very first TMS Valentine’s Day special, kicking things off by looking into the heart of the current rise of Emo-Rap and asking does the new school of emotionally vulnerable MCs threaten traditional views of black masculinity? In topic 2 the Snobs present Exhibit A (Mary’s “My Life”) and Exhibit B (Meshell’s “Bitter”) in the case of "Which Is the Perfect Breakup Album?" And if you’ve ever caught yourself wondering What If Whitney hadn’t married Bobby?…you’ll love what the crew has to say about it. And finally, what’s the GOAT slow jam? Turn off the lights and find out.